Lex mercatoria rediviva, or, A complete code of commercial law [electronic resource] : being a general guide to all men in business, whether as traders, remitters, owners, freighters, captains, insurers, brokers, facturs, supercargoes, or agents : with an account of our mercantile companies, our colonies and factories abroad, our commercial treaties with foreign powers, the duty of consuls, and of the laws concerning aliens, naturalization, and denization : to which is added, a sketch of the present state of the commerce of the whole world, describing the manufactures and products of each particular nation, with tables of correspondence, and agreement of their respective coins, weights and measures : also the net import duties payable in Ireland; and duties on goods, wares and merchandize, imported into the United States of America : compiled from the works of the most celebrated British and foreign commercial writers : the whole equally calculated for the information and service of the merchant, lawyer, member of Parliament, and private gentleman / by the late Wyndham Beawes.
- Standardized Title:
- Lex mercatoria rediviva
- Other Title:
- Complete code of commercial law
- The sixth edition, considerably enarged and improved / by Thomas Mortimer
- Dublin : Printed for John Rice, 1795
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Foreign trade regulation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Commercial law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 6, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Mortimer, Thomas, 1730-1810, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|