What’s trending in Canadian politics? : understanding transformations in power, media, and the public sphere / edited by Mireille Lalancette, Vincent Raynauld, and Erin Crandall.
- Other Title:
- What is trending in Canadian politics?
- Vancouver ; Toronto : UBC Press,  , ©2019
- Communication, strategy, and politics
Communication, strategy, and politics
xvi, 319 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Communication in politics -- Canada.
Communication in politics.
- "What trends are shaping contemporary political communication and behaviour in Canada, and where are they heading? "What’s Trending in Canadian Politics?" examines political communication and democratic governance in a digital age. Exploring the effects of conventional and emerging political communication practices in Canada, contributors investigate the uses of digital media for political communication, grassroots-driven protest, public behaviour prediction, and relationships between members of civil society and the political establishment. Original and timely, this interdisciplinary volume lays robust theoretical and methodological foundations for the study of transformative trends in Canadian political communication."-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lalancette, Mireille, 1974- editor.
Raynauld, Vincent, 1982- editor.
Crandall, Erin, 1983- editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: What’s trending in Canadian politics?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|