The vision of Vatican II : its fundamental principles / Ormond Rush.
- Collegeville, Minnesota : Liturgical Press Academic, 
xvii, 600 pages ; 24 cm
- Vatican Council -- (2nd : 1962-1965 : Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano)
Catholic Church -- Doctrines.
- "From the issues debated at the Second Vatican Council and formulated in its sixteen documents, Ormond Rush proposes that the features of 'the vision of Vatican II' can be captured in twenty-four principles which can function as criteria for assessing the reception of the conciliar vision"-- Provided by publisher.
- Principle 1: council/documents
Principle 2: pastoral/doctrinal
Principle 3: proclamation/dialogue
Principle 4: ressourcement/aggiornamento
Principle 5: continuity/reform
Principle 6: vision/reception
Principle 7: revelation/faith
Principle 8: christological/pneumatological
Principle 9: mystery/sacrament
Principle 10: soteriological/ecclesiological
Principle 11: protological/eschatological
Principle 12: scripture/tradition
Principle 13: faith/history
Principle 14: particular/universal
Principle 15: communio/missio
Principle 16: unity/diversity
Principle 17: ad intra/ad extra
Principle 18: fideles/fidelis
Principle 19: People of God/hierarchy
Principle 20: college of bishops/Bishop of Rome
Principle 21: magisterium/theologians
Principle 22: Catholic/ecumenical
Principle 23: Christian/religious
Principle 24: church/world
Epilogue: receiving the vision.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|