State elections web archive [electronic resource] / collected by: Ivy Plus Libraries.
- New York : Ivy Plus Libraries
1 online resource
Began in July 2018.
- Local elections -- United States.
Political candidates -- United States.
Political campaigns -- United States.
- Web archives.
- System Details:
- data file
- "The State Elections Web Archive is an initiative developed by librarians at Columbia, Duke, Harvard, and Princeton Universities in partnership (as Ivy Plus Libraries), with Brown University, the University of Chicago, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Johns Hopkins University, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale University. The collection is curated by Kristina Williams (Columbia), Keely Wilczek (Harvard), Jeremy Darrington (Princeton), and Ryan Denniston (Duke). The State Elections Web Archive aims to preserve campaign websites of declared candidates running for state elective offices in order to assure the continuing availability of these important, ephemeral documents for use by researchers and scholars. This initiative initially intends to preserve campaign content and websites for candidates in states with an Ivy Plus Libraries institution-- California, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island-- with the hope of adding additional states and / or other subnational elective offices as resources permit."
- Description based on contents viewed on August 28, 2018; title from caption.
- Williams, Kristina, compiler.
Wilczek, Keely, compiler.
Darrington, Jeremy, compiler.
Denniston, Ryan, compiler.
Ivy Plus Libraries, compiler.
Archive-It (Firm), host institution.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|