About ... time.
- Other Title:
- About ... time magazine
- Rochester, N.Y. : About ... time Magazine, Inc.
volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
Began with issue for Dec. 1970; ceased with volume 39, no. 1 (2011)?
- African Americans -- Periodicals.
African Americans -- New York (State) -- Rochester Region -- Periodicals.
Rochester (N.Y.) -- Periodicals.
Rochester Region (N.Y.) -- Periodicals.
New York (State) -- Rochester.
New York (State) -- Rochester Region.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Rochester.
- Dec. 1970 issue called introductory issue; numbering begins with v. 1, no. 2 (Feb./Mar. 1971).
Some numbers issued in combined form.
Issue for Dec. 1996/Jan. 1997 called volume 24, no. 12 but constitutes volume 24, no. 12 and volume 25, no. 1 combined.
Not published July 1997 and March 2001.
Issue for June/Jully 2003 called volume 31, no. 4 but constitutes volume 31, no. 3.
Month designations dropped beginning in 2004.
Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 7 (July 1984); title from cover.
Latest issue consulted: Volume 39, no. 1 (2011).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: About ... time
CD-ROM version: About-- time magazine
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|