Total white blood cell counts for persons ages 1-74 years with differential leukocyte counts for adults ages 25-74 years : United States, 1971-1975 / by Cornelia R. McGrath, Dale C. Hitchcock, Ono W. van Assendelft.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Office of Health Research, Statistics and Technology, National Center for Health Statistics, 1982.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 11, no. 220.
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 82-1670.
Vital & health statistics. Series 11, Data from the national health survey ; no. 220
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 82-1670
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 36 pages) : illustrations.
- Leucocytes -- Statistics.
Health surveys -- United States.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15).
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed July 8, 2019).
- Hitchcock, Dale C., author.
Assendelft, O. W. van, author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: McGrath, Cornelia R. Total white blood cell counts for persons ages 1-74 years, with differential leukocyte counts for adults ages 25-74 years, United States, 1971-1975
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|