Chesapeake song : a novel / Brenda Lane Richardson.
- First edition
- New York : Amistad : Distributed by Penguin USA, 1993. , ©1993
viii, , 371 pages ; 22 cm
- Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.) -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
Maryland -- Fiction.
United States -- Chesapeake Bay Region.
- Domestic fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Charles and Tamra struggle to make their lives and their marriage work.
- "Painting and Jacket design by Gilbert Fletcher, 'Magnolia Morning,' © 1992."
An alternate selection of the Literary Guild.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1567430406 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|