- New York, N.Y. : Institute of Afro-American Affairs at New York University
6 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
Began with v. 1 in 1970; ceased with v. 6 in 1975.
- Continued By:
- Creative forces
- African American arts -- Periodicals.
Black Arts movement -- Periodicals.
Arts, Black -- Periodicals.
African American arts.
Black Arts movement.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "A quarterly review of Black arts and letters" (varies slightly).
Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 2 (winter 1973); title from cover.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 2 (winter 1973).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- New York University. Institute of Afro-American Affairs.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Black creation
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|