Deep Sternal Wound Infections [electronic resource] / edited by Raymund E. Horch, Christian Willy, Ingo Kutschka.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
1 online resource (X, 138 pages)
Critical care medicine.
- Local subjects:
- Plastic Surgery. (search)
Traumatic Surgery. (search)
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine. (search)
Rehabilitation Medicine. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This concise and practical handbook covers the basics of pathophysiology, diagnosis, interdisciplinary surgical management, prevention and rehabilitation of patients with deep sternal wound infections and sternal osteomyelitis. All relevant aspects and surgical procedures are explained in an easily understandable way. Additionally special approaches and preventive measures are highlighted with regard to the perioperative handling as well as the rehabilitation possibilities. Through concise texts with numerous illustrations, the book is ideal for the practice and as a supplement to further studies. This book is suitable for all specialists who are involved into the treatment and diagnosis of sternal wound infections, particularly cardio-thoracis, thoracic, plastic, vascular surgeons, cardiologists, radiologists, and rehabilitation physicians.
- Anatomical basis
Physiology and Pathophysiology
Bony stabilization Prevention
Prevention of poststernotomy wound infections in obese patients by negative pressure wound therapy
Rehabilitation after sternal osteomyelitis.
- Horch, Raymund E. editor., Editor,
Willy, Christian, editor., Editor,
Kutschka, Ingo, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-49766-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|