- New O. La. [i.e. New Orleans, La.] : Blkartsouth
volumes : illustrations ; 23-28 cm
Began with Vol. II, issue 1 (
- Echoes from the gumbo
- African Americans -- Periodicals.
American literature -- African American authors -- Periodicals.
American literature -- African American authors.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Louisiana New Orleans.
- Published by: Nkombo Publications,
Some issues lack date.
Sept. 1969 issue lacks numbering.
Whole numbering begins with:
; vol. numbering ceases with N8 (Aug. '72)- ; vol. numbering resumes with
Description based on: Vol. II, issue 1 (
); title from cover, Readex African American Periodicals 1825-1995 (viewed June 10, 2019).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 3.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Nkombo
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|