Racial discrimination and the legal system [electronic resource] / Bill Quigley.
- New York : United Nations, 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Human Rights and Refugees
- Racial discrimination is widespread in the legal system of the United States. A recent example from Louisiana will help underscore the statistics that follow.
- Contained In:
- UN Chronicle Vol. 44, no. 3, p. 56-57
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|