The ethical import of Darwinism / by Jacob Gould Schurman.
- Other records:
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1887.
- New York : Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Company
xv, 264 pages ; 19 cm
- Ethics, Evolutionary.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "The object of the present volume is to distinguish between science and speculation in the application of Darwinism to morals."--Preface.
"Copyright, 1887, by Charles Scribners Sons"--verso of title page.
"Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Company, New York"--verso of title page.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (former owner) (Adams copy)
Berkshire Athenaeum. Library (bookplate) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Charles Scribner's Sons, publisher.
Trow's Printing and Bookbinding Company, printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Schurman, Jacob Gould, 1854-1942. Ethical import of Darwinism.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|