A saga of the black man / by Rosetta Lucas Quisenberry.
- Lexington, Ky. : R. Quisenberry, 2002.
96 pages : color illustrations ; 17 x 24 cm
- African Americans -- Social conditions -- Pictorial works.
African Americans -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works.
African American men -- Pictorial works.
Racism -- United States -- Pictorial works.
United States -- Race relations -- Pictorial works.
African Americans -- Social conditions.
- Pictorial works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Louisville.
- Cover title.
"'The Saga of a Black man' is Mrs. Quisenberry's first publication and the first in a series of books to include 'A Saga of the Black Woman,' 'A Saga of the Black Child,' and 'A Saga of the Black Family'."
"These actual postcards, produced from the 1890s through the 1940s, reflect the mood and attitude of this era and were the media of the times."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|