Bisbee '17 : a story in six chapters / Impact Partners presents ; a 4th Row Films production ; in association with Concordia Studio ; Artemis Rising Foundation ; and Doc Society Circle ; a film by Robert Greene ; directed by Robert Greene ; produced by Douglas Tirola, Susan Bedusa, Bennett Elliott ; edited & written by Robert Greene.
- Other Title:
- Bisbee seventeen
Bisbee nineteen seventeen
- [United States] : Grasshopper Film, 
1 videodisc (112 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (12 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 19 cm)
4 3/4 in.
- Copper Miners' Strike (Bisbee, Arizona : 1917)
Industrial Workers of the World.
Copper Miners' Strike, Bisbee, Ariz., 1917.
Copper miners -- Arizona.
Copper mines and mining.
Strikes and lockouts -- Copper mining -- Arizona.
Copper mines and mining.
Strikes and lockouts.
Arizona -- History -- 20th century.
Arizona -- Bisbee.
- Historical reenactments (Motion pictures)
- Audio description for persons with visual disabilities.
- System Details:
- DVD,NTSC, all regions; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Audio 5.1 surround; Dolby Digital 2.0 descriptive.
Dolby Digital 5.1
Dolby Digital 2.0
- Radically combining collaborative documentary, western, and musical elements, the new film follows several members of a close-knit community as they attempt to reckon with their town₂s darkest hour. In 1917, nearly two-thousand immigrant miners, on strike for better wages and safer working conditions, were violently rounded up by their armed neighbors, herded onto cattle cars, shipped to the middle of the New Mexican desert, and left there to die.
- Featuring: Fernando Serrano, Mike Anderson, Charles Bethea.
- Music, Keegan DeWitt ; cinematographer, Jarred Alterman.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced in 2018.
Special features: audio Commentary by Director Robert Greene; Bisbee '17 shorts; Ghost towns of Arizona (a short film by Robert Greene); deleted and extended scenes; original theatrical trailers.
- Greene, Robert, 1976- film director, screenwriter, editor of moving image work.
Tirola, Douglas, film producer.
Bedusa, Susan, film producer.
Elliott, Bennett, film producer.
DeWitt, Keegan, 1982- composer.
Alterman, Jarred, director of photography.
Serrano, Fernando, on-screen participant.
Anderson, Mike, on-screen participant.
Bethea, Charles, on-screen participant.
Impact Partners (Firm), production company.
4th Row Film, production company.
Concordia Studio, production company.
Artemis Rising Foundation, production company.
Doc Society Circle, production company.
Grasshopper Film (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
19 Grasshopper Film
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|