Beirut! : not enough death to go round / National Film Board of Canada.
- [Montreal] : National Film Board of Canada, 1983.
- Government document
1 streaming video file (57 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Lebanon -- History -- Israeli intervention, 1982-1985.
- Local subjects:
- War, Conflict and Peace.
- Streaming video.
- In English and French.
- System Details:
streaming video file
- This documentary presents a moving and graphic portrait of the people of war-torn Beirut in their day-to-day struggle to survive in the rubble and despair that war has brought upon them. Filmed shortly after the 1982 massacres at Sabra and Chatila, the film gives a vivid picture of the plight of these people and of any people who are too poor to escape the ravages of war.
- Director, Tahani Rached ; producer, Jacques Vallée ; camera, Jacques Leduc ; sound, Claude Beaugrand ; editing, Pierre Bernier ; re-recording, Jean-Pierre Joutel ; animation, Pierre Hébert ; music, René Lussier, Claude Simard, Jean Derome.
- Description from landing page (Film Platform, viewed October 2, 2015).
- Rached, Tahani, 1947- director.
Vallee, Jacques, film producer.
Leduc, Jacques, 1941-
National Film Board of Canada.
- Other format:
- DVD version: Beirut! Not Enough Death to Go Round.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|