Urban environments for healthy ageing : a global perspective / edited by Anna P. Lane.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, New York : Routledge, 2019.
- Routledge advances in sociology
Routledge advances in sociology
xx, 234 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- City planning -- Congresses.
Urban elderly -- Congresses.
Social ecology -- Congresses.
Older people -- Housing -- Congresses.
Older people -- Social conditions.
Older people -- Health and hygiene.
Urbanization -- Environmental aspects.
Older people -- Housing.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- pt. I Housing
1. Housing for older Australians: changing capacities and constrained choices / Julie E. Byles
2. Adapting public housing to age in place in Singapore / Belinda Yuen
3. Ageing in place: Japan's struggle towards its realisation / Satoshi Kose
pt. II Mobility and transportation
4. Neighbourhood built environment and older adults' physical activity / Ester Cerin, Andrea Nathan, Jelle van Cauwenberg, and Anthony Barnett
5. Life-space mobility and active ageing / Erja Portegijs and Taina Rantanen
6. Ageing and transportation / Gudmundur F. Ulfarsson and Sungyop Kim
7. Spatial analysis of older adults' travel behaviour in Singapore / Yuting Hou and Adithi Moogoor
pt. III Urban planning and design
8. Age-friendly communities: community environments to promote active ageing in place / Chanam Lee and Sinan Zhong
9. Integrating active ageing into inclusive neighbourhood design in Singapore / Gillian McEeat Lin
10. Graphic design of the city: urban legibility in Singapore / Joshua Comaroff
11. Designing digital services to enhance older person's access to public transport / Yuan Lu, Rens Brankaert, Carlijn Valk, Marjolein den Haan, and Xipei Ren.
- The articles in this edited volume stem from the International Ageing Urbanism Colloquium, 2017. The colloquium was organized by The Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities at Singapore University of Technology and Design.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lane, Anna P., editor.
Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities, organizer.
- Other format:
- Ebook version
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|