Recessionize! : For fun and profit / [a film by] Jamie Kastner.
- [Canada] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
1 streaming video file (55 min.) : digital, sound, color
- Global Financial Crisis, 2008-2009.
- Streaming video.
- System Details:
streaming video file
- Repercussions of the recent ecomonic recession have reverberated across the globe. However, not all of the effects have been entirely negative; many have managed to turn ecomonic crisis into opportunity. From California to Europe to Dubai, the filmmakers embark on a black-comic road trip, meeting a quirky cast of characters who have managed to turn a profit from the market's collapse. The present-day journey is interwoven with stories of similar financial solutions from the 1930's Great Depression. A bittersweet tale of the universal ironies of modern market.
- Producer, Jamie Kastner ; cinematographer, Derek Rogers ; editor, Greg West.
- Description from landing page (Film Platform, viewed October 7, 2015).
- Kastner, Jamie, director, film producer.
Rogers, Derek, director of photography.
West, Greg, editor of moving image work.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|