Combat obscura / directed and produced by Miles Lagoze ; co-produced and edited by Eric Schuman.
- Brooklyn, NY : Oscilloscope Laboratories, 
1 videodisc (70 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- United States. Marine Corps -- Military life.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Afghanistan -- Military life.
Marines -- Afghanistan.
Afghan War, 2001-
United States. Marine Corps
Afghan War (2001-)
Armed Forces -- Military life.
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English.
Open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 0; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1; Dolby Digital 2.0.
Dolby Digital 5.1
- For years, Miles Lagoze served in Afghanistan as a Combat Camera, shooting footage and editing videos for Marine Corps recruiting purposes. In this devastating film, Lagoze assembles his own footage and that of his fellow combat cameramen into a never-before-seen look at the daily life of Marines from the ultimate insider's point of view.
- Director of photography, Miles Lagoze; editor, Eric Schuman.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2019.
Special features: interview with director Miles Lagoze; Lagoze's official DoD videos; original theatrical trailer.
- Lagoze, Miles, film director, film producer, cinematographer.
Schuman, Eric, film producer, editor of moving image work.
Oscilloscope Laboratories (Firm)
Oscilloscope Pictures, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
OSC-102 Oscilloscope Laboratories
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|