Don't give up your voice! / produced by Melissa Young ; photography/editing, Mark Dworkin.
- Other Title:
- Also known as: No resignar la voz
Subtitle on container: Stories of Argentine resistance
- Oley, PA : Bullfrog Films,  , ©2018
1 videodisc (41 min.) : sound, color
4 3/4 in.
- Argentina -- Politics and government -- 2002-
Dissenters -- Argentina -- History -- 21st century.
Presidents -- Argentina -- History -- 21st century.
United States -- Politics and government -- 2017-
Politics and government.
- Documentary films.
- In English and Spanish with English subtitles; optional English SDH subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC.
- "Don't give up your voice! is at first glance about Argentina, but it is also about the USA. Argentina elected its Trump, Mauricio Macri, a year before we elected ours. The two are quite similar in the tone of their campaigns and the policies they are promoting once in office. But Argentines are resilient, and they have fought right wing governments before. Don't give up your voice! looks at the widespread and creative resistance to Macri's policies--in organized labor, at worker co-ops and street protests, in theater and music. The film offers instructive parallels with the situation in the US, while illustrating the power of collective action.."--Container.
- Originally produced in 2018; copyright held by Moving Images.
- Young, Melissa, film producer, film director.
Dworkin, Mark, fim director; director of photography, editor of moving image work.
Moving Images Video Project, production company.
Bullfrog Films, publisher.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|