Maryland's influence in founding a national commonwealth, or, The history of the accession of public lands by the old confederation : a paper read before the Maryland Historical Society, April 9, 1877 / by Herbert B. Adams.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- History of accession of public lands by the old confederation
- Baltimore : Printed by J. Murphy, 1877.
- Fund publication (Maryland Historical Society); no. 11.
Fund-publication / Maryland Historical Society ; no. 11
123 pages, 1 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Public lands -- United States.
Northwest, Old -- History.
Ohio River Valley -- History.
Maryland -- Politics and government.
Washington, George, 1732-1799.
Washington, George, 1732-1799
Politics and government
Ohio River Valley.
United States -- Northwest, Old.
- "Washington's land speculations," and "Washington's public spirit in opening a channel of trade between East and West": pages 72-113.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Online version: Adams, Herbert Baxter, 1850-1901. Maryland's influence in founding a national commonwealth, or, The history of the accession of public lands by the old confederation.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|