True grit : American prints from 1900 to 1950 / Stephanie Schrader, James Glisson, Alexander Nemerov.
- Standardized Title:
- True grit (2019)
- Other Title:
- American prints from 1900 to 1950
- Los Angeles : The J. Paul Getty Museum, 
112 pages : illustrations ; 26 x 26 cm
- Prints, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
Printmakers -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- "An examination of thirty-eight prints by American artists from the first half of the twentieth century"--Provided by publisher.
- Introduction / James Glisson and Stephanie Schrader
Engaged and detached : gendered looking in early twentieth-century American prints / Stephanie Schrader
Light and dark, up and down : printmakers in the American city / James Glisson
True guilt : Edward Hopper and the death of George Bellows / Alexander Nemerov
Works in the exhibition
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition True Grit: American Prints from 1900 to 1950, on view at the J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Center, Los Angeles, from October 15, 2019, to January 19, 2020."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Schrader, Stephanie, contributor.
Glisson, James, contributor.
Nemerov, Alexander, contributor.
J. Paul Getty Museum, issuing body, host institution, organizer.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|