Deepfake Report Act of 2019 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2065 to require the Secretary of Homeland Security to publish an annual report on the use of deepfake technology, and for other purposes.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 116-93.
Report / 116th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 116-93
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Facebook (Electronic resource).
Artificial intelligence -- Law and legislation.
Social media -- Law and legislation.
Social media -- Political aspects -- United States.
Disinformation -- Russia (Federation).
- Legislative materials.
- Includes bibliographical references.
"September 10, 2019."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (govinfo, viewed Sept. 26, 2019).
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Deepfake Report Act of 2019
Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Deepfake Report Act of 2019
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|