10 essentials for high performance quality in the 21st century / D.H. Stamatis.
- Other Title:
- Ten essentials for high performance quality in the 21st century
- 1st edition
- Boca Raton, Florida ; London ; New York : CRC Press, 
- "A Productivity Press book." 10 essentials for high performance quality in the 21st century
1 online resource (604 p.)
Teams in the workplace.
Total quality management.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- As a society, we tend to reward problem solvers, rather than those who prevent problems at their source. In other words, we focus on after-the-fact occurrences (appraisal activities) instead of trying to eliminate these occurrences (preventing activities). Discussing and evaluating the core requirements of quality efficiency and improvement, 10 Essentials for High Performance Quality in the 21st Century proposes an approach to help shift the paradigm of quality from appraisal mode to preventing mode.Identifying 10 steps readers can follow to optimi
- The need for quality performance
People and quality
Quality operating system
Advanced quality planning.
- "A Productivity Press book."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 297-305) and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|