Lean innovation [electronic resource] : understanding what's next in today's economy / Barry L. Cross.
- Other records:
- 1st edition
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2013.
1 online resource (209 p.)
- Technological innovations.
Creative ability in technology.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Do these comments sound familiar? We would love to be more innovative, but we don't have the resources Innovation works in some companies; we just aren't that creative We get some good ideas, but nothing ever happens with them Unfortunately, they reflect the general perception and environment for innovation in many firms today. In Lean Innovation: Understanding What's Next in Today's Economy, Barry Cross explores how to use Lean to free up resources from within the organization to support and 'fund' innovation and inspire a culture of creativity. Easy to read and humorous, Cross' stories reson
- Front Cover; Contents; Acknowledgments; Introduction; Chapter 1 - The Need for Innovation; Chapter 2 - What's Lean Got to Do with It?; Chapter 3 - The Innovation Framework; Chapter 4 - Innovation Culture; Chapter 5 - Generating Ideas; Chapter 6 - Refining Ideas; Chapter 7 - Spreading the Ideas for Adoption; Chapter 8 - Back to Culture; Appendix 1: Fearless Predictions and Things to Create or Kill; Appendix 2: More Thoughts on Lean; About the Author; Back Cover
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|