Social psychology of the work organization / Arnold S. Tannenbaum.
- Other records:
- Oxon [England] : Routledge, 2013.
- Routledge Library Editions: Organizations
Routledge Library Editions: Organizations: Theory & Behaviour ; Volume 26
1 online resource (247 p.)
- Psychology, Industrial.
- Electronic books.
- This book discusses social psychological research in organizations and illustrates the implications of this research for organizational theory and practice. The book focuses on the relationship of man to the organization in which he works; his sense of satisfaction, involvement, feelings of identification or loyalty, conflicts, and tensions - as well as his effort in support of, or opposition to, the formally defined goals of the organization.
- Cover; Half Title; Title Page; Copyright Page; Title Page; Original Copyright Page; Foreword; Preface; Table of Contents; 1. The Work Organization; 2. The Human Factor in Organization; 3. The Individual in the Organization; 4. Personal Adjustment and Conflict in the Work Organization; 5. The Group in Organizations; 6. Supervision; 7. Participation; 8. Applications; References; Index
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Descripion based on online resource; title from title page (ebrary, viewed May 27, 2013).
First published in 1966 by Tavistock.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9780203431122 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|