Flexible, reliable software : using patterns and agile development / Henrik Baerbak Christensen.
- Boca Raton, Florida ; London, [England] ; New York : CRC Press, 2010.
- Chapman & Hall/CRC textbooks in computing.
Chapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing
1 online resource (523 p.)
- Computer software -- Reliability.
Computer software -- Development.
- Electronic books.
- ...This book brings together a careful selection of topics that are relevant, indeed crucial, for developing good quality software with a carefully designed pedagogy that leads the reader through an experience of active learning. The emphasis in the content is on practical goals-how to construct reliable and flexible software systems-covering many topics that every software engineer should have studied. The emphasis in the method is on providing a practical context, hands-on projects, and guidance on process. ... The text discusses not only what the end product should be like, but also how to get
- Front cover; Contents; Foreword; Preface; Iteration 1: Basic Terminology; Chapter 1: Agile Development Processes; Chapter 2: Reliability and Testing; Chapter 3: Flexibility and Maintainability; Iteration 2: The Programming Process; Chapter 4: Pay Station Case; Chapter 5: Test-Driven Development; Chapter 6: Build Management; Iteration 3: The First Design Pattern; Chapter 7: Deriving Strategy Pattern; Chapter 8: Refactoring and Integration Testing; Chapter 9: Design Patterns - Part I; Chapter 10: Coupling and Cohesion; Iteration 4: Variability Management and 3-1-2
Chapter 11: Deriving State PatternChapter 12: Test Stubs; Chapter 13: Deriving Abstract Factory; Chapter 14: Pattern Fragility; Iteration 5: Compositional Design; Chapter 15: Roles and Responsibilities; Chapter 16: Compositional Design Principles; Chapter 17: Multi-Dimensional Variance; Iteration 6: A Design Pattern Catalogue; Chapter 19: Facade; Chapter 20: Decorator; Chapter 21: Adapter; Chapter 22: Builder; Chapter 23: Command; Chapter 24: Iterator; Chapter 25: Proxy; Chapter 26:Composite; Chapter 27: Null Object; Chapter 28: Observer; Chapter 29: Model-View-Controller
Iteration 7: FrameworksChapter 30: Introducing MiniDraw; Chapter 31: Template Method; Chapter 32: Framework Theory; Iteration 8: Outlook; Chapter 34: Systematic Testing; Part 9: Projects; Chapter 35: The HotGammon Project; Bibliography; Back cover
- "A Chapman & Hall Book."
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|