New perspectives on construction in developing countries [electronic resource] / edited by George Ofori.
- Other records:
- Oxon [England] : Spon Press, an imprint of Taylor & Francis Group, 2012.
1 online resource (409 p.)
- Construction industry -- Developing countries.
Building -- Economic aspects -- Developing countries.
- Electronic books.
- "Though the challenges confronting the construction industry in developing countries have grown, current research rarely presents effective solutions. This book focuses on the generic subjects relating to the construction industry in developing countries, and provides an up-to-date insight into important new concepts and issues"-- Provided by publisher.
- pt. 1. Construction and economic development
pt. 2. Construction industry development : macro-level issues
pt. 3. Construction development issues : key areas.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Ofori, George.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|