Neuroradiology cases [electronic resource] / Clifford J. Eskey ... [et al.].
- New York : Oxford University Press, c2012.
- Cases in radiology.
Cases in radiology
1 online resource (416 p.)
- Nervous system -- Radiography -- Case studies.
Nervous system -- Diseases -- Case studies.
- Electronic books.
- Designed for both in-depth study as well as quick reference, Neuroradiology Cases covers the field of brain imaging through 192 concise and clinically relevant cases. Part of the Cases in Radiology series, this book follows the easy-to-learn case format of question and answer, complete with concise summaries and a generous amount of top-quality images. Following the format of the American Board of Radiology examinations, cases are grouped into three sections: Brain, Spine, and Ear, Nose, and Throat. Within each section, cases are randomly ordered and include challenging examples of common dise
- Cover; Contents; Brain; Spine; Ear, Nose, and Throat; Index of Cases; Index; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L; M; N; O; P; R; S; T; V; W; X; Z
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Eskey, Clifford J.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|