Evaluating e-learning [electronic resource] : guiding research and practice / Rob Phillips, Carmel McNaught and Gregor Kennedy.
- New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Connecting with e-learning.
Connecting with e-learning series
1 online resource (224 p.)
- Computer-assisted instruction -- Evaluation.
Web-based instruction -- Evaluation.
Distance education -- Evaluation.
- Electronic books.
- How can novice e-learning researchers and postgraduate learners develop rigorous plans to study the effectiveness of technology-enhanced learning environments? How can practitioners gather and portray evidence of the impact of e-learning? How can the average educator who teaches online, without experience in evaluating emerging technologies, build on what is successful and modify what is not? By unpacking the e-learning lifecycle and focusing on learning, not technology, Evaluating e-Learning attempts to resolve some of the complexity inherent in evaluating the effect
- pt. 1. Setting the scene
pt. 2. Theory
pt. 3. Practical aspects of evaluation research.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-193) and indexes.
- McNaught, Carmel, 1950-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|