Facilitating practitioner research [electronic resource] : developing transformational partnerships / Susan Groundwater-Smith ... [et al.].
- Other records:
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2012, c2013.
1 online resource (177 p.)
- Action research in education.
Education -- Research -- Methodology.
- Electronic books.
- Facilitating Practitioner Research: Developing transformational partnerships addresses the complex dilemmas and issues that arise in practitioner inquiry. It recognises that facilitating practitioner research is far more than providing advice about method adoption, important as that contribution is; or even modelling research practices and drawing attention to appropriate resources and theories. It also requires the evolution of strong reciprocal partnerships that will contribute to professional knowledge formation in both the academy and the field.When such engagement is un
- Facilitating Practitioner Research Developing transformational partnerships; Copyright; Contents; List of figures and tables; Preface; Chapter 1 Introduction; Chapter 2 Substance; Chapter 3 Politics; Chapter 4 Sustainability; Chapter 5 Professional learning; Chapter 6 Communicability; Chapter 7 Constructing transformative professional knowledge; Chapter 8 Facilitation of transformative research partnerships: bundling concepts, perspectives and experiences; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|