Creativity and science in contemporary Argentine literature : between Romanticism and Formalism / Joanna Page.
- Calgary, Alberta : University of Calgary Press : University of Calgary, Louisianain American Research Centre,  , ©2014
- Beaconsfield, Quebec : Canadian Electronic Library, 2014.
- Latin American and Caribbean series ; no. 10.
Latin American and Caribbean series ; no. 10
1 online resource (296 p.)
- Martínez, Guillermo, 1962- -- Criticism and interpretation.
Piglia, Ricardo -- Criticism and interpretation.
Cohen, Marcelo -- Criticism and interpretation.
Argentine literature -- 20th century -- Themes, motives -- History and criticism.
Science in literature.
Technology in literature.
Mathematics in literature.
Creative ability in literature.
Romanticism -- Argentina.
Formalism (Literature) -- Argentina.
- Electronic books.
- Introduction: Countering Postmodern Apocalypticism
1 1. The Science of Literary Evolution: Between Romanticism and Formalism
2. Allegories of Reading in an Age of Immanence and Uncertainty
3. Mathematics and Creativity
4. Machines, Metaphors, and Multiplicity: Creativity beyond the Individual
Conclusion: Literature and Science, Neither One Culture nor Two.
- Issued as part of the Canadian Electronic Library. Canadian publishers collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Canadian Electronic Library (Firm), distributor.
- Access Restriction:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|