Starting Treatment With Children and Adolescents [electronic resource] : a process oriented guide for therapists / Steven Tuber and Jane Caflisch.
- Hoboken : Taylor and Francis, 2011.
1 online resource (325 p.)
- Child psychotherapy -- Case studies
Adolescent psychotherapy -- Case studies
- Medical subjects:
- Age Groups
Behavioral Disciplines and Activities
- Local subjects:
Adolescent psychotherapy --Case studies.
Child psychotherapy --Case studies.
- Electronic books.
- Starting Treatment With Children and Adolescents provides therapists with a time-tested framework for treatment and a moment-by-moment guide to the first few sessions with a new patient. In twelve remarkable case studies, verbatim transcripts of individual play-therapy sessions are brought to life through running commentary on techniques and theory and a fine-grained analysis of what worked, what didn't, and what else the clinician could have done to make the session as productive as possible.Clinicians will come away from the book with a unique window into how other the
- Starting Treatment With Children and Adolescents A Process-Oriented Guide for Therapists; Copyright; Contents; The Process of Writing This Book; Acknowledgments; About the Authors; Chapter 1 Setting the Frame for Psychologically Minded Treatment; Section I Setting the Frame; Chapter 2 A 13-Year-Old Boy; Chapter 3 A 7-Year-Old Boy; Chapter 4 A 9-Year-Old Girl; Chapter 5 A 14-Year-Old Boy; Section II Responding to challenges to the Frame; Chapter 6 A 9-Year-Old Girl; Chapter 7 A 9-Year-Old Girl; Chapter 8 A 5-Year-Old Girl; Chapter 9 A 9-Year-Old Girl; Section III Broadening the Frame
Chapter 10 A 5-Year-Old BoyChapter 11 A 7-Year-Old Girl; Chapter 12 An 11-Year-Old Girl; Chapter 13 A 7-Year-Old Boy; Chapter 14 Conclusion; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Caflisch, Jane.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|