The Routledge companion to philosophy and music [electronic resource] / edited by Theodore Gracyk and Andrew Kania.
- New York : Routledge, 2011.
- Routledge philosophy companions.
Routledge philosophy companions
1 online resource (672 p.)
- Music -- Philosophy and aesthetics.
Music and philosophy.
- Electronic books.
- The Routledge Companion to Philosophy and Music is an outstanding guide and reference source to the key topics, subjects, thinkers and debates in philosophy and music. Over fifty entries by an international team of contributors are organised into six clear sections:general issues emotionhistoryfigureskinds of musicmusic, philosophy and related disciplinesThe Routledge Companion to Philosophy and Music is essential reading for anyone interested in philosophy, music and musicology.
- pt. 1. General issues
pt. 2. Emotion
pt. 3. History
pt. 4. Figures
pt. 5. Kinds of music
pt. 6. Music, philosophy, and related disciplines.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Gracyk, Theodore.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|