The new brand spirit : how communicating sustainability builds brands, reputations and profits / Christian Conrad and Marjorie Ellis Thompson.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2016.
1 online resource (351 p.)
- Social responsibility of business.
Sustainable development -- Social aspects.
- Electronic books.
- The core idea of The New Brand Spirit is to let stakeholders do the talking. Conrad and Thompson have interviewed close to 100 leading practitioners from eight different stakeholder perspectives, including NGOs, shareholders and supply chain. It provides an overview of the state-of-the art of CSR and sustainability communications from the frontlines of business, government and civil society. What makes the book unique and extremely useful is that it combines this helicopter view with 19 comprehensive and insightful case studies. It is both inspirational and extremely practical.
- part I. The interviews : the questionnaire
part II. The cases
part III. Summary and outlook.
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on print version record.
"A Gower book"--Cover.
First published 2013 by Gower Publishing.
- Thompson, Marjorie, 1957-
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9781315555249 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|