Academe degree zero : reconsidering the politics of higher education / Jeffrey R. Di Leo.
- London : Routledge, 2016.
- Cultural politics & the promise of democracy.
Cultural politics & the promise of democracy
1 online resource (165 p.)
- Education, Higher -- Political aspects -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Cover; Half Title; Title Page; Copyright Page; Table of Contents; Preface; Acknowledgments; Chapter 1 Anonymity, Dialogue, and the Academy; Chapter 2 Public Intellectuals, Inc.; Chapter 3 Uncollegiality, Tenure, and the Weasel Clause; Chapter 4 Shame in Academe; Chapter 5 On Being and Becoming Affiliated; Chapter 6 The Fate of the Book Review; CHAPTER 7 Politics, Pedagogy, and the Anthology; Chapter 8 Academe Degree Zero; Chapter 9 Cultural Studies, Semiotics, and the Politics of Repackaging Theory; Chapter 10 New Technology and the Dilemmas of the Posttheory Generation; Notes; Bibliography
IndexAbout the Author
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed January 28, 2016).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|