Carbons for electrochemical energy storage and conversion systems / edited by Francois Beguin, Elzbieta Frackowiak.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2010.
- Advanced materials and technologies series.
Advanced materials and technologies series
1 online resource (532 p.)
- Electric batteries -- Materials.
Power electronics -- Materials.
Energy storage -- Materials.
Carbon compounds -- Electric properties.
- Electronic books.
- As carbons are widely used in energy storage and conversion systems, there is a rapidly growing need for an updated book that describes their physical, chemical, and electrochemical properties. Edited by those responsible for initiating the most progressive conference on Carbon for Energy Storage and Environment Protection (CESEP), this book undoubtedly fills this need. Written in collaboration with prominent scientists in carbon science and its energy-related applications, Carbons for Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion Systems provides the most com
- Front cover; Contents; Preface; Editors; Contributors; Chapter 1. Principles of Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Methods; Chapter 2. Structure and Texture of Carbon Materials; Chapter 3. Carbide-Derived Carbons and Templated Carbons; Chapter 4. Porous Texture of Carbons; Chapter 5. Surface Chemical and Electrochemical Properties of Carbons; Chpater 6. Electronic Structures of Graphite and Related Materials; Chapter 7. Carbon Materials in Lithium-Ion Batteries; Chapter 8. Electrical Double-Layer Capacitors and Pseudocapacitors
Chapter 9. Fuel Cell Systems: Which Technological Breakthrough for Industrial Development?Chapter 10. Carbon in Batteries and Energy Conversion Devices; Chapter 11. Industrial Production of Double-Layer Capacitors; Chapter 12. Advanced Battery Applications of Carbons; Index; Back cover
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Beguin, Francois, 1945-
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1201/9781420055405 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|