Finite-dimensional linear algebra / Mark S. Gockenbach.
- Boca Raton, Florida ; London, [England] ; New York : CRC Press, 2010.
- Discrete mathematics and its applications.
Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications
1 online resource (673 p.)
- Algebras, Linear.
Finite fields (Algebra)
- Electronic books.
- Some Problems Posed on Vector SpacesLinear equationsBest approximationDiagonalizationSummaryFields and Vector SpacesFields Vector spaces Subspaces Linear combinations and spanning sets Linear independence Basis and dimension Properties of bases Polynomial interpolation and the Lagrange basis Continuous piecewise polynomial functionsLinear OperatorsLinear operatorsMore properties of linear operatorsIsomorphic vector spaces Linear operator equations Existence and uniqueness of solutions The fundamental theorem; inverse operatorsGaussian elimination Newton's method Linear ordinary differential eq
- Cover; Title; Copyright; Contents; Preface; About the Author; Chapter 1: Some problems posed on vector spaces; Chapter 2: Fields and vector spaces; Chapter 3: Linear operators; Chapter 4: Determinants and eigenvalues; Chapter 5: The Jordan canonical form; Chapter 6: Orthogonality and best approximation; Chapter 7: The spectral theory of symmetric matrices; Chapter 8: The singular value decomposition; Chapter 9: Matrix factorizations and numerical linear algebra; Chapter 10: Analysis in vector spaces; A The Euclidean algorithm; B Permutations; C Polynomials; D Summary of analysis in R
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|