Developing emotionally intelligence in the primary school [electronic resource] / Sue Colverd and Bernard Hodgkin.
- London : Routledge, 2011.
1 online resource (173 p.)
- Behavior modification -- Great Britain.
Emotional intelligence -- Great Britain.
Child psychology -- Great Britain.
Education, Elementary -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Do you want to promote sociability and positive behaviour in your classroom?Is having an 'emotionally intelligent classroom' one of your teaching goals?Are you looking for ways to teach the curriculum more 'creatively'?Developing Emotional Intelligence in the Primary School is an essential text for supporting children's emotional preparation for learning in the long term, fostering the development both of self belief and permanent and crucial resilience.This book allows teachers to review their practice and approach to teaching and to re-as
- 1. The secure base : attachment to learning
2. Emotional intelligence
3. Teaching vulnerable children
4. Experiential drama
5. Positional drama
6. Exploring games : learning in motion
7. Emotional learning in class delivery
8. Strategies for behaviour.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Hodgkin, Bernard.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|