Construction management and design of industrial concrete and steel structures / Mohamed El-Reedy.
- Other records:
- Boca Raton : Taylor & Francis, 2011.
1 online resource (578 p.)
- Building -- Superintendence.
Building, Iron and steel.
- Electronic books.
- The recent worldwide boom in industrial construction and the corresponding billions of dollars spent every year in industrial, oil, gas, and petrochemical and power generation project, has created fierce competition for these projects. Strong management and technical competence will bring your projects in on time and on budget. An in-depth exploration of both these aspects and the resulting challenges, Construction Management and Design of Industrial Concrete and Steel Structures provides a practical guide to the design of reinforced concrete and steel structures and founda
- Front cover; Contents; Preface; Author; Chapter 1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Construction Management for Industrial Projects; Chapter 3: Loads on Industrial Structures; Chapter 4: Design of Foundations for Vibrating Equipment; Chapter 5: Storage Tank Design; Chapter 6: Static Equipment Foundation Design; Chapter 7: Steel Structures in Industry; Chapter 8: Assessment of Existing Structures; Chapter 9: Methods of Protecting Foundations from Corrosion; Chapter 10: Repair of Industrial Structures; Chapter 11: Economic Study for Maintenance Plan; Chapter 12: Overview of Fixed Offshore Structures
Chapter 13: Soil Investigation and Pile DesignIndex; Back cover
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
A CRC title.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1201/EBK1439815991 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|