The anarchist imagination : anarchism encounters the humanities and the social sciences / edited by Carl Levy and Saul Newman.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2019.
- Interventions (Routledge (Firm))
1 online resource (viii, 265 pages)
- Anarchism -- Philosophy.
Social sciences -- Research -- Political aspects.
Humanities -- Research -- Political aspects.
- Carl Levy is a Professor of Politics at Goldsmiths College, University of London, UK. He is the author of twelve single-authored and edited books and over 75 journal articles and chapters in books. Saul Newman (PhD UNSW 1998) is a Professor of Political Theory at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK. His research is in continental political theory, postanarchism and radical political thought. His most recent publication is Political Theology: A Critical Introduction (2018).
- Introduction : anarchism encounters the humanities and the social sciences / Carl Levy
The two anarchies : the Arab uprising and the question of an anarchist sociology / Mohammed Bamyeh
Contesting the state of nature : anarchism and international relations / Zaheer Kazmi
Anarchism and critical security studies / Chris Rossdale
Postanarchism today : anarchism and political theory / Saul Newman
Anarchism and political science : history and anti-science in radical thought / Ruth Kinna
Toward an anarchist-feminist analytics of power / Sandra Jeppesen
Loving-politics : on the art of living together / Vishwam Jamie Heckert
Black flag mapping : emerging themes in anarchist geography / Anthony Ince
In dialogue : anarchism and postcolonialism / Maia Ramnath
What is law? / Elena Loizidou
Anarchism and educational studies / Judith Suissa
Anarchism and religious studies / Alexandre Christoyannopoulos
Aesthetics of tension / Allan Antliff
Conclusion in three acts : false genealogies and suspect methodologies?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on May 03, 2019).
- Levy, Carl, 1951- editor.
Newman, Saul, 1972- editor.
Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Anarchist imagination
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|