Elements of Venice / Giulia Foscari ; foreword by Rem Koolhaas.
- Zürich, Switzerland : Lars Müller Publishers, 
- Conference Name:
- International Architectural Exhibition (14th : 2014 : Venice, Italy)
692 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), maps (chiefly color), plans (chiefly color), portraits ; 17 cm
- Architecture -- Italy -- Venice -- Details.
Venice (Italy) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
Architecture -- Details.
Italy -- Venice.
- Illustrated works.
- "Developed as a research project parallel to FUNDAMENTALS - the 14th Venice Architecture Biennale, curated by Rem Koolhaas - this book introduces a radically new way of seeing Venice. With examinations of twelve different architectural elements, the guide allows readers to better understand the fundamental transformations that have shaped Venice over the past ten centuries."--Back cover.
The metamorphosis of Venice: a historical parenthesis
Dissecting the building elements of Venice.
- "This publication was produced on the occasion of 'Fundamentals', the 14th Venice Architecture Biennale, curated by Rem Koolhaas"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Koolhaas, Rem, writer of supplementary textual content, curator.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|