Moynihan / directed and produced by Joseph Dorman.
- New York, NY : First Run Features, 
1 videodisc (104 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
DVD video 4 3/4 in.
- Moynihan, Daniel P. (Daniel Patrick), 1927-2003.
United States. Congress. Senate -- Biography.
Moynihan, Daniel P. (Daniel Patrick), 1927-2003.
United States. Congress. Senate
Legislators -- United States -- Biography.
Ambassadors -- United States -- Biography.
Intellectuals -- United States -- Biography.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD ; widescreen presentation.
video file DVD video region 1
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan, did not just live in the twentieth century, he strode across it, a colossus of ideas and a man of deeds. He was an influential intellectual and sociologist, policy specialist, ambassador and long-serving senator. Fifteen years after his death, as the nation sinks further into hyper-partisanship and politics has become dominated by the frenzy of social media, the first feature length documentary about his life captures Moynihan as never before.
- Jeffrey Wright, narrator ; featuring Daniel Patrick Moynihan, Elizabeth Moynihan, James Patterson.
- Editor, Aaron Kuhn ; director of photography, Roger Grange ; music, Mason Daring.
- Title from container.
DVD release of the 2018 motion picture.
- Dorman, Joseph, 1958- film director, film producer.
Wright, Jeffrey, narrator.
Moynihan, Daniel P. (Daniel Patrick), 1927-2003, on-screen participant.
Moynihan, Elizabeth, on-screen participant.
Patterson, James, on-screen participant.
First-Run Features (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
FRF 917810D First Run Features
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|