The cure that works : how to have the world's best health care-- at a quarter of the price / Sean Masaki Flynn, PhD.
- Washington, DC : Regnery Publishing, a division of Salem Media Group, 
xi, 276 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Health services administration -- Economic aspects.
- Medical subjects:
- Health Services Administration -- economic.
Economics, Medical -- organization & administration.
- The author provides a data-driven analysis that demonstrates how Singapore's free-market healthcare system could be a model for drastically improving American healthcare and cutting costs.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 257-276).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|