Social justice and putting theory into practice in schools and communities / Susan Trostle Brand, Lori E. Ciccomascolo, [editors].
- Hershey, PA : IGI Global, Information Science Reference (an imprint of IGI Global), 
- Advances in educational technologies and instructional design
Advances in Educational Technologies and Instructional Design (AETID) Book Series
xxiii, 359 pages ; 29 cm.
- Educational equalization -- United States.
Discrimination in education -- United States.
Multicultural education -- United States.
Discrimination in education.
- "This book highlights and proposes historical, personal, and action-oriented solutions for five key areas of social inequity in education: race, class, LGBTQ, women's rights, and ability"-- Provided by publisher.
- "Premier reference source"--cover.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Brand, Susan Trostle, 1951- editor.
Ciccomascolo, Lori E., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|