Challenging Cases in Dermatology Volume 2 : Advanced Diagnoses and Management Tactics / by Mohammad Ali El-Darouti, Faiza Mohamed Al-Ali.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
1 online resource (XLIII, 567 pages) : 682 illustrations, 663 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Dermatology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book comprehensively covers a range of challenging cases in dermatology. It provides easy to follow guidance on how to successfully diagnose and treat a range of unusual diseases with a range of figures with informative legends and clinical data focused exercises to enable the reader to gain confidence and a deep understanding of why the diagnostic and treatment procedures taken in each case were chosen. Cases covered include follicular disorders, melanocytic diseases, vascular tumors, cutaneous lymphomas, and bullous diseases. This second volume of Challenging Cases in Dermatology systematically describes a range of unusual and rare clinical cases in dermatology. It is therefore a valuable resource for all trainee and practising dermatologists looking to further develop their knowledge and understanding of how to successfully diagnose and treat rare and challenging diseases. .
Infections of the skin
Connective Tissue Diseases
Sweat Gland Diseases
Vasculitis and related disorders
Vascular tumors, disorders and malformation
Cutaneous Lymphomas and lymphocytic infiltrate
Systemic Diseases and the skin
Soft tissue tumors. .
- Al-Ali, Faiza Mohamed. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-21855-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|