Adult Critical Care Medicine : A Clinical Casebook / edited by Jennifer A. LaRosa.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
1 online resource (XIII, 400 pages) : 26 illustrations, 20 illustrations in color.
- Critical care medicine.
- Local subjects:
- Intensive / Critical Care Medicine. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This clinical casebook provides a comprehensive yet concise state-of-the-art review of adult critical care medicine. Presented in a case-based format, each case focuses on a scenario commonly encountered with an adult patient in the ICU. Case scenarios include management of seizures and acute intracranial hypertension, sepsis, liver failure, brain death, bleeding and thrombosis, and treating hospital acquired infections in the ICU. Written by experts in the field, Adult Critical Care Medicine: A Clinical Casebook is a valuable resource for critical care specialists and practitioners who treat adult patients in critical care settings.
- Management of Intracranial Hypertension and Status Epilepticus
Overcoming Conflicts in ICU Care of Surgical Patients
Perioperative Management of the Patient with a Mechanical Circulatory Support Device or Heart Transplant
Damage Control in the Trauma ICU
Liver Failure in the ICU
Harm and Quality in the ICU
Surveillance and Prevention of Hospital Acquired Infections
Sepsis and Septic Shock
Advanced Practice Providers in the ICU: Models for a Successful Multiprofessional Team
Critical Care Billing, Coding, and Documentation
Shock and Vasopressors - State of the Art Update
Nutrition Support Therapy during Critical Illness
Advanced and Difficult Airway Management in the ICU
Hemodynamic Monitoring - What's Out There? What's Best For You?
Bleeding and Thrombosis in the ICU
Diagnosis and Management of Pulmonary Embolism in Pregnancy
Challenges in Oxygenation and Ventilation
Poisoning and Toxicity - The New Age.
- LaRosa, Jennifer A. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-94424-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|