Reappraisal and deaccessioning in archives and special collections / edited by Laura Uglean Jackson.
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
xii, 194 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Discarding of manuscripts, etc.
Appraisal of archival materials.
Archives -- Collection management.
Discarding of books, periodicals, etc.
- "A mix of case studies and perspectives on deaccessioning, the book addresses important issues vital to deaccessioning including ethical concerns, donor relations, appraisal questions, and disposition options"-- Provided by publisher.
- Good intentions : distinguishing deaccessioning from weeding / by Marcella Huggard
Developing a set of principles for deaccessioning in the archives / by Sue Luftschein and Steve Hanson
Deaccessioning in hybrid archives and museum collections at the University of Florida / by John Nemmers, Matthew Armstrong, Elizabeth Bouton, Kristin Conwill, and Lourdes Santamaría-wheeler
Clear policies, full transparency, can't lose : reappraisal and deaccessioning at UCLA University Archives / by Katharine Lawrie
Burns like prairie fire : improving access to university records through reappraisal / by Cliff Hight
Improving access to Ontario's documentary heritage : deaccessioning at the Archives Of Ontario / by Emily Chicorli, Aaron Hope, and Sean Smith
Implementing a reappraisal workflow at the State Archives of North Carolina / by Carie Chesarino and Kelly Policelli
Big, bad, and boring : the comptroller's collection at the NYC Municipal Archives / by Todd Gilbert and Rachel Greer
Reappraisal and deaccessioning : applying "a dangerous practice" in New Zealand / by Elizabeth Charlton
A gentleman's agreement : donor-driven deaccessioning and ethics of collecting / by Adriana Cuervo
"Your cooperation has been splendid in this matter" : returning a selected portion of a living donor's personal papers / by Ruth Bryan
So happy apart : stewarding a collection to its ideal institution / by Vin Novara
The deaccession and transfer of the KOVR-TV news film collection / by Dylan Mcdonald and Julie Thomas.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Jackson, Laura Uglean, 1979- editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Reappraisal and deaccessioning in archives and special collections
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|