Co-existing Diseases and Neuroanesthesia / edited by Hemanshu Prabhakar, Vasudha Singhal, Nidhi Gupta.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
1 online resource (XVI, 295 pages) : 27 illustrations, 18 illustrations in color.
Nervous system -- Surgery.
- Local subjects:
- Anesthesiology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides basic information on neuroanesthesia, comprehensively discussing the brain and spine anatomy, physiology and relevant pharmacology. It also explores various co-existing medical conditions in neurosurgical patients and their medical management relevant to anesthesia, with each problem presented in a standard format. Written by experts in the field and including illustrations, flowcharts and images, each chapter begins with a brief clinical scenario and include the latest evidence-based information. This book is a valuable guide for all anesthetists, not only dedicated neuroanesthetists.
- Basics of neuroanesthesia - anatomy, physiology and pharmacology
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing cardiac problems - congenital
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing cardiac problems - acquired
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing respiratory problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing endocrinal problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing renal problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing gastrointestinal problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing ophthalmic problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing coagulation problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing skin problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing psychiatric problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing pregnancy
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing genetic problems
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing transplanted organs
Neuroanesthesia and co-existing brain death
- Prabhakar, Hemanshu, editor., Editor,
Singhal, Vasudha, editor., Editor,
Gupta, Nidhi, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-2086-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|