Ocular Oncology / edited by Aparna Ramasubramanian.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
Current practices in ophthalmology 2523-3807
Current Practices in Ophthalmology, 2523-3807
1 online resource (VII, 114 pages) : 18 illustrations, 14 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Ophthalmology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book concentrates on ocular oncology covering the latest advances in both adult and pediatric oncology. The topics covered are: retinoblastoma, melanoma, graft vs. host disease, squamous cell neoplasia, intraocular lymphoma, coats disease, and choroidal hemangioma. Each chapter is written by an expert in the field and covers the most recent developments in management. As part of the series "Current Practices in ophthalmology" this volume is meant for residents, fellows-in-training, generalist ophthalmologists and specialists alike.
- Chapter 1: Current Management of Retinoblastoma
Chapter 2: Diagnosis and Management of Small Choroidal Melanoma
Chapter 3: Genetic Implications of Ocular Melanoma
Chapter 4: Advancements in the Management of Optic Pathway Gliomas
Chapter 5: Current Management of Ocular Squamous Cell Neoplasia
Chapter 6: Intraocular Lymphoma
Chapter 7: Update on Management of Coats Disease
Chapter 8: Management of Choroidal Hemangioma.
- Ramasubramanian, Aparna, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-7538-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|