Occult Spinal Dysraphism / edited by R. Shane Tubbs, Rod J. Oskouian, Jeffrey P. Blount, W. Jerry Oakes.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
1 online resource (XI, 353 pages) : 190 illustrations, 125 illustrations in color.
- Nervous system -- Surgery.
- Local subjects:
- Neurosurgery. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume covers the known details of all subtypes of occult spinal dysraphism in unprecedented detail. This 21 chapter invaluable resource begins with a deep dive into the history and embryology of occult spinal dysraphisms. Following this, subtypes of occult spinal dysraphism are thoroughly explored - of which include split cord malformations, tethered cord syndromes, adult presentations/outcomes of occult spinal dysraphism, cutaneous stigmata. Chapters will cover the clinical presentation, radiological features, and surgical nuances of each of the occult spinal dysraphisms. Throughout the book, expertly written text is supplemented by a number of high quality figures and tables, as well as a video documenting surgical treatment of type 1 split cord malformation. By focusing on each entity currently grouped within this topic as a separate chapter, the most up-to-date information will be provided to the reader, making Occult Spinal Dysraphism a must-have resource for students, practitioners and medical professionals involved in treating spinal dsyraphism.
- Tubbs, R. Shane, editor., Editor,
Oskouian, Rod J. editor., Editor,
Blount, Jeffrey P. editor., Editor,
Oakes, W. Jerry, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-10994-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|